Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update

So since my third surgery I have just been resting, healing, and eating. I did get to go home for Thanksgiving. It was an amazing trip. I got to see both sides of my family and my best friends from high school. Nothing crazy happened in STL. Thank goodness.

I went to the doctor today and it seems like I'm still on the path to recovery. They took all my stitches out and picked all my scabs off. They didn't find anything that wasn't supposed to be there and they said that all the skin looked healthy and it seemed to be healing.

So, as of now no more surgeries until I decide whether or not I want to put the metal plate back in. Still on antibiotics for at least two more weeks or until my head heals up all the way. Better safe than sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment